My captions can be found here: http://torrystgcaptions.tumblr.com/

11.11.14

Today Was A Good Day

Today was a good day. 

Got my living arrangements almost worked out, and I am ecstatic about that. I'll know for sure in a couple days. Got some big ideas for the apartment, and can't wait to start on them.

So, regular readers will remember on yesterday's episode I was talking about the new "Curly" wig I ordered. Well, I woke up to an e-mail from the company telling me that the one I wanted was, as of this morning discontinued. I emailed back..."seriously, this morning?" Apparently it was true. The brand was no longer on the website. Anyway, they quickly refunded my purchase, and I found another one on the site. It's a different style, but a lot nicer. The person who e-mailed me was very nice, and responded quickly to my e-mail. So far, I'm happy I chose to order from them (www.canadawig.com). They are based out of Toronto I believe, so hopefully it won't take too long for my purchase to ship to me.  Pictured is the new one I went with. It's a lighter shade that I think will look good on me. I also got a wig stand. ( I HAVE to get those gloves and dress!)

But what got me, was the person who e-mailed me, and I should explain. In my response to the initial email, I accidentally used my real name as a signature. I was still waking up, and didn't think about it, habit from work e-mails I guess, but, I didn't worry too much about it. And the response came back with my new purchase letting me know it had all been processed properly. She said, "______ your order has been processed. You'll love the aurora wig. It's a beautiful long style and I think you'll be very happy with it. Thanks for your business, and if there is anything else I can help you with please let me know."

I smiled. I have a clearly male name. But that didn't matter. She treated me with respect, and thanked me for my business. I suppose that's just customer service...(It is. I work in that industry.) but for some reason it just made me feel a little accepted and a little better about myself.  I suppose I could've read more into the text than what was intended, but....whatever.

If everything goes well with the product I receive I will definitely buy from them again.

I did laundry today. I mixed all my new clothes in with my bland male clothes.  My building has a very busy laundry room. I didn't even really care if anyone noticed my new clothes. I could pass them off as being my girlfriends, or I could just not care...and the second option is what I will go with. They are all my laundry.

Today was the day I realized, the next few months are going to be a very interesting, and exciting time for me. Once I figured out the living arrangements I felt like a gigantic weight was lifted off my chest. Now, to get to work of getting weight onto my chest to fill out these new clothes.

-------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment