My captions can be found here: http://torrystgcaptions.tumblr.com/

4.11.14

Sooo...I'm making this blog about me. Hope you are okay with that. If not...go somewhere else.

Long day. I went and visited an apartment. I'm moving, ex and I broke up. I like the place and I hope I get it, although it's on the 17th floor (top) of the building...I don't like heights...but it's a nice place. It will be the place I finally can be myself.

Back to my current residence, I was in the lobby of my building.. My mail-carrier, delivered my latest order from my online shopping.  And that's great, because he asked if I was Tyra,. in the middle of a busy apartment lobby.  He knows my face, and I've ordered a lot of things lately. Whatever. He came to my door a few minutes later with my packages. I signed, end of story. I've been walking around the place in my hot-pink pants...you, know something to relax in...and then my landlord knocked on the door.  It was an awkward exchange...to say the least. I kept it professional, but he couldn't keep his eyes off of what I was wearing.  I had no time to change, but I'm leaving here in a month so what does it matter? The fucks I give have run dry. Can't I cross-dress in a little bit of privacy? If they all want to watch, let me know! I welcome it.

I got my new lip-liner, my new foundation. In a day or two I'll have 3 new dresses from Forever 21.  Yes....I'm 33....but whatever.  I haven't cut my nails in a week, and will be painting them soon. I get to wear gloves at work!  Actually  that is a big step for me. Nail biter.

I'm still lonely, and depressed, but getting better, even if it's on my own. Thank you.


2 comments:

  1. sometimes you have to just let it go or you go insane. My struggle is I can get away with mascara shadow lipstick in nude but I really want to wear my heels so bad. I keep saying, Someday. I hope your someday comes for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marisol,

    Thank you so much. That last line made me tear up.

    I don't think I could get away with it, but perhaps I'll try with the nudes. Although, since I started wearing Mascara at home on a daily basis -it's amazing how defined my lashes look even when I take it off. It's like I've combed them (which I suppose essentially I have) and someone is going to call me on it, which is totally scary and totally makes me giddy. I want a girl to compliment me on my lashes, and think that I'd look great in mascara...then try to talk me into letting her try it -this is turning into a bad porn scenario isn't it?

    Getting heels has been a struggle so far. Sizing, finding the right size, and buying from a Canadian retailer, because as I found with a couple things I bought from the US -I basically paid double to have it shipped here to Toronto. But I have my eye on a fab pair of boots that I think may be worth it :)

    I love the CCR song, Someday never comes, but screw Fogerty...my Someday will! Thank you so much again for the comment and support.

    -Cintia

    ReplyDelete