Obviously this isn't me. I'm not making a magical transformation. But I have almost 2 days off of work to be me, except some time where I have to go see my parents. So, there is a chance....
I had to unexpectedly work 14 hours today. I absentmindedly left some clothes out, but thank god the ex didn't come by to get anything. "Who's dress is that in the bedroom?" she'd ask. then I would've had to tell her...."Well, you see..."
Long day. But came home, dressed, talked to a friend, and did some shopping. Got some nice things coming in the next few days.
And you know what? Last night, I posted a photo of me. Yes, not a good one. And I didn't really concern myself with it at all. And later when I realized I hadn't concerned myself about it I got happy and confident. I felt like I'd been brave.
So that's where I am.
Don't those lips look so fantastic? My god! And her eyes! Anyone out there with eyeliner tips? I'm pathetic at it...I'll be blind before I get it right.
Goodnight.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:
Post a Comment