My captions can be found here: http://torrystgcaptions.tumblr.com/

13.11.14

Another Day Without Packages

Today, friends, and another disappointment. Our antagonist, Mr. Postal Worker,  played his dirty tricks again! No packages delivered.  I actually had to look at my online account to remind myself what I ordered. You know, and I may be alone on this...the postal service may not be the best method of shipping anymore? Sorry if I sound out of line -I aint saying...just saying. I assume  their boat (because yes, that's how I imagine they ship things) sank in a terrible tragedy on Lake Ontario, but it was at night and their radio was broken, and nobody really liked the captain... so it went unnoticed.  Occam's razor.

Sigh....

Anyway, this morning I threw my credit card into the wind, and by the time it came back I'd ordered a high end contouring kit, some other makeup, and brushes from Sephoria. There's no way that box will be discreet when it's delivered. Oh well. Plus, I think I know someone who works there....oh, well. Maybe when THAT box comes I should answer the door in just my bra and panties -that'll be my mailman's awkward punishment for not delivering things sooner. Yes, I've shifted the awkwardness onto him, not me.

I also ordered some boots. There not the ones I've been wanting, but this walking around not in heels is killing me. They were on sale for $50, and came in my size. Plus the store is local -so that may speed up the time...but back to my first paragraph - who the hell knows! I'm just a pawn in CanadaPost's delivery times. Although, not as bad as what one of my followers has had to deal with.

If everything comes by mid next week, I will have a very nice new wardrobe. IT BETTER BE HERE BY THEN!!!!!!! AGGGGGGHHHHHHH

-Cintia
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, on an important note: Please consider making a donation to Katie Mills and her recent struggles. Had I not spent so much like an idiot online today I would have donated more. But I will. It's a good cause. Link below.

http://www.gofundme.com/h2ds1o

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Couldn't think of a song with the name Katie...hopefully this works.






No comments:

Post a Comment