My captions can be found here: http://torrystgcaptions.tumblr.com/

5.11.14

Gawd! I wish this me at my computer, and GAWD I am so glad this is not my computer! Is that an external CD-ROM drive? And why is she typing onto a 1980's television? But seriously I'd deal with that ancient tech to be the beauty pictured, obviously. I just wish this was how I looked when I made posts.

After talking about painting my nails last night, it's literally (I know that "literally" is an over-used and incorrect term, but my backspace key is running low on giving a shit) all I could think about today at work.  Yes, I said I was a nail bitter. It's a terrible habit, but subconsciously I haven't done it. I've wanted to change, and I've done well in that aspect so far without even realizing it. I suppose I am capable of changing myself. It's stupid and small, but...it feels like a lot to me. Today, I kept staring at them and imaging them a pretty colour. I've been listening to some guided hypnosis videos on YouTube since the weekend. Maybe this overwhelming desire is due to that, does it actually work? Or maybe it's just ME coming out. Either way, I love it.

I made a friend.

Sad that my dresses and other items were not delivered today. I really was hoping they would be.  I might actually look hot in them (I have low standards for myself at this stage). I will show them off when I get them.

So I came home from work, shaved, showered, put on my favorite clothes and a little makeup. Made a salad -trying to shed a few pounds (I'm not over-weight, but I'd like to look better in my new clothes!) then sat down to answer some messages and update this blog.

I'm relaxed, I'm happy, although a little anxious to find out if my rental application is accepted for that new apartment.  But, overall, at the moment -I feel good -which I haven't felt in a long time. I may only dress in private at the moment which makes this a dual life, but it's one that I've longed for. I actually have been waking up happy, and looking forward to what the day will bring.  Is this a life? Is this what it should be? If it is, I love life.
-------------------------------------------------------
I love music, and while I haven't been too "down" with what's happening on the "scene" lately. From time to time if I like a song, I may add it to my post.   Sometimes it will be relevant, often not...just something I like at the moment, or something that's been on my mind....but, I'm not making anyone listen. ALSO, I hate the images that music video's leave with you, so please try to not watch the video if that's what I post. Experience in it's true form. Hopefully you'll enjoy.

Thanks again to everyone for the support.

-C



No comments:

Post a Comment