My captions can be found here: http://torrystgcaptions.tumblr.com/

12.11.14

Over Dramatic Post

WHY WON'T THE MAILMAN DELIVER MY ONLINE PURCHASES????

My mail is normally dropped off between 4:30 and 6pm.  I anticipated it all day....I went outside to look for the mail truck in the parking lot of my building...it was there...but, my package never came. So disappointment. I guess it might come tomorrow, but...UGHHH!

Other than that, it was a good day. I went through Walmart today wearing my panties under my jeans and trying so hard to do my feminine walk. It may have been weird, but it made me smile. I felt good.

My nails (I know, shut up about your nails!), are getting at least as long as this girl's. I just want to paint them -And I've had to change the way I type on my keyboard and my iPad. I don't mind, it just makes me realize what real girls have to go through, or deal with simple things like typing.

OH WHY OH WHY WON'T THE DELIVER MY PACKAGES!!!!! AGGGGHHHH!

I'm joking of course. I'm impatient, but not actually this over-dramatic.

Just don't let me down tomorrow mailman!!!!

______________________________________________________________________________

My favorite era of music. God I love their hair.



3 comments:

  1. I know the feeling. I ordered some shoes about a month ago. They shipped last week and still arent here. Really thought they would show today but no. They are silver patent and I am dying to see them. I am the worst commenter since I read updates when I am about to go to sleep usually but I wanted you to know that I do read and sympathize. I suck at eye liner too. I can get 1 eye right but never 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A month? oh jeez! Do you live at the top of a mountain? I would be going crazy.
    The shoes sound sexy, I can't wait to get mine.
    I keep working on the eyeliner, and I'm determined but there is a chance I am going to severely damage my depth perception :)

    Thanks for commenting, I appreciate the support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The world's largest online gambling company - Dr.MCD
    The world's 시흥 출장안마 largest online gambling company. MCD. 3.9 billion 대전광역 출장샵 shares. The company 포천 출장마사지 offers a portfolio of 사천 출장마사지 games and casino games and provides 구리 출장마사지

    ReplyDelete