Hey everyone, it's Cintia again.
I haven't liked the forum I've been expressing myself on for a little while now. I mean, I love the presentation at Tumblr, but the interaction and how I want to do things haven't been the way I'd hoped. I'm coming back to Blogger...partially.
From now on this blog will be about ME, and my life, my experiences, my likes, my rants, my....experiences as I start living the life I want to live. Maybe it will be boring and I'll lose some followers, but this is the way I'd like to do it.
My TG captions will be posted only on my Tumblr site. Sorry, like I said....I like the "prettiness" of my Tumblr!
I hope you will check out both spots, or one, or the other -this is just what I want to do. But anyone who has followed me over the years will know I'm up for a change -for now this is what it is.
Thank you to everyone who has supported me. And PLEASE, contact me, message me, comment...I could use the support right now.
Love, Cintia:)

No comments:
Post a Comment