My captions can be found here: http://torrystgcaptions.tumblr.com/

11.11.14

A generally unexciting day. It is remembrance day here in Canada. Honouring our fallen soldiers and Vets. Don't get me started on how angry I was at the disrespect shown at my store this morning. I may not like guns, or war...but I hold the highest regard for people willing to defend my country.

I don't know what to tell you other than I most likely be keeping my current apartment. I was worried about that after the break-up, but now I feel like it's a good thing -it's a nice place. I wanted to escape the memories, but if I change things maybe I can get over that. Interior design plans have begun. I have a huge one bedroom apartment....the idea of giving it up is one of those things you would kick yourself over.  Luckily I kicked myself in time.

Actually I'm esctacic about it.  I have a huge patio! I have astro turf and a BBQ. 

Holiday. So that means no new makeup or clothes, or new wig. But I'm off tomorrow and Thursday. So I'm not concerned. I'll have lots of time to try my new things. Oh...and I have the weekend off. There is a lot of Cintia time coming up:)

No comments:

Post a Comment