Got my new hair today!!! I love it!!! I think this colour suits me so much better (I always wanted to be dark, not goth, but mysterious...and I thought darker hair would suit me, but, I should never be left in charge of my own fashion choices...a lot of BAD looks over the years) and the quality of the wig is so much better than the other one I bought (not knocking the other one, just saying this is an upgrade).
Not much time to dress with it tonight, as I have an early morning tomorrow, but I SO LOVE IT:)! I have no idea what kind of face I'm making in that photo, but I don't care -I'm so happy right now!!!!
I finally got it, after a long battle with the postal service it finally came, but the staff at the company (www.canadawig.com) were so helpful -please consider ordering from them, they seem like such nice people. I also got a wig stand, so I can keep my hair in good shape.
I can't wait to spend some real time wearing my new hair!!!
Figured out part of the problem with my delivery issues. My place is hard to find, but my regular mail carrier has no problem with it, the issue is when things are expedited it's delivered by someone else, and I have to basically give details as if the postal service are five year olds -I have to give very detailed instructions, and then they may find my place, or they will return it to the sender saying it was undeliverable...such a hassle. It's like, just send it through regular mail, my guy knows what to do.
I had a couple of really down days this week, just depressed, staring at the wall, afraid, just feeling shitty... and I had to get my computer fixed, so I haven't been very active online this week -but everything is turning up Milhou...I mean Cintia at the moment.
A friend of mine is having a rough go at the moment, and I spent a lot of time thinking of her and wishing her nothing but the best. I'm not in the same situation as she is, but she is a wonderful person, and I want to help anyway I can, just want her to know that I'm here to listen whenever she needs me. And another friend is also going through a lot, and I don't know her as well, but I hope she is doing better. I've been crying a lot for them lately. I'm not the best at giving advice, or like....maybe I'm just not confiedent enough in my own decisions that I worry that I'll give bad advice, like "go ahead, make Skynet self-aware, lets see what happens." I guess I'm just saying I listen, and share my own experiences. You know, like regular people do, or so I'm told.
It's taken me like 14 years of being in this online community (I was very late to the internet) to actually start reaching out to people...I'm kicking myself for not doing it from the beginning. People have reached out to me before, and I shied away. I don't blame them if they hold a grudge, because I regret it too. Maybe I would be a completely different person, maybe I would be brave, maybe I'd be happier with my life, maybe I'd actually be Cintia. So, I wouldn't put social skills as one of my stronger attributes, but I'm trying to change -and I like that I am.
Please let me know what you think. Does this look better? Do you have any tips for me? Do you wish I would just go back to only making captions instead of rambling (Sorry, not just doing that)? I'm in a happy state at the moment, but generally a little fragile, any support is appreciated. Thanks for reading.
-C
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once again, on an important note: Please consider making a donation to
Katie Mills and her recent struggles. Let's get this going people!
http://www.gofundme.com/h2ds1o

No comments:
Post a Comment