Yes, It's fuckin' Sunday and I got a delivery! What the hell is with that?
I don't know, but I was happy. It was my Sephora delivery, and I was very excited to get it. I tried it out tonight.
I'm still terrible with my make-up, but I'm trying....I'm trying so hard. Family full of boys. No help. But I'm getting a little better. If you are good at eyeliner please come and do mine,,,,I am honestly going to hurt myself.
I dressed fully tonight, except for breasts...I was too excited to get my hair on. I need a new foundation! I need a new powder, but I got it right with the contouring powder (meaning the purchase not the application. I feel close to being brave enough to venturing out. But I don't know, I don't get much feedback. ( Not directed at you, who actually comment and make me smile)
I may be very brave tomorrow. I haven't decided yet, but I'm throwing my fucks into the wind, and not caring where they fall.
I have my good days. I have my bad days. But today was a great day!\ Ignore the first photo, I mean, I love it, but, FUCK, that is Cintia in the second one. If you don't like it that's fine, don't follow me. If you are a friend let me know what I can do to improve how Cintia looks. I'm going to bed with a Freddy Mercury arm in the air! ......................well, now it's hard to publish that with an arm in the air, so..............I'll just look for the update button and...here we go...
Thanks for the support and all the comments.
-C
.jpg)
.jpg)
Ahhhhh....I would have been such a pretty girl. ................Hey I get an opinion!
ReplyDeleteYou look so great already! You'll be stunning with just a bit more practice with the makeup! Xoxo
ReplyDeleteOMG Janelle, you're gonna make me cry. Thank you so much:) I'll keep at it!
ReplyDeleteYou aint gonna like mine, bro.
ReplyDeleteYou may not like the Truth.
1-outta-1 bites-the-dust, bro...
yet, that aint TheEnd.
Death, Judgement,
Heaven or Hell await U.S. all.
Better get used to that fact.
Here's how YOU can wiseabove
and join this sinfull mortal
in the extraordinarily fab-YOU-lous Great Beyond:
Find-out what RCIA is... then join.
trustNjesus, bro.
ALWAYS.
God bless your indelible soul.
Meet me Upstairs someday.
Let's getta Big-Ol beer.
Gotta lotta tok bout celebrating
our eternal resurrection.
cya soon...