Thanks to a couple friends I'm feeling a little better today. I'm sorry if I depressed anyone. Sometimes I use this as a diary, and type just to get thoughts and feelings out. That doesn't mean I don't feel what I type, but it does mean that I ramble sometimes.
So, yeah, I took some advice and feel better about things today. Sometimes I just need some feedback. Maybe that makes me fragile, which I believe I am, but loneliness and depression, they bring the worst out in me and possibly make me complain too much. I'm sorry.
I painted my toes and wore my panties to work again, it had been 5 days, maybe that started my depression? I felt okay today. I felt better. I felt like at least in touch with myself.
Then I heard this song come on my iPOD while it was on shuffle, and it became my mantra for the day.
I usually try to seperate music and text, but this one got my trams ass through high school. Plus I think the chord structure is amazing. And now the lead singer is working for HNIC (Hockey Night In Canada....big deal if you don`t live here)...so that makes it even cooler.
I`m up and down, and I apologize for that, expect more of the same from me. But I love all my followers, and appreciate all their support.
I may not be beautiful the way the world expects, but that does not mean I can`t be beautiful in my own way.
Thanks to all of you for leading me out of the darkness. I can see the light:)
Love, Cintia

You are one ugly slut
ReplyDelete