My captions can be found here: http://torrystgcaptions.tumblr.com/

24.11.09

High School Reunion Coming Out


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for a great holiday present...
    not a turkey in the bunch!
    miki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Miki, I really appreciate the support. Have a good American Thanksgiving (being presumptuous...turkey and all...I'm Canadian...our thanksgiving was a month ago, but that's cool...my favorite sandwich is turkey)....Thanks again. If it weren't for people like you i don't know what I'd do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one was my fav in your new bunch. Keep up the great work and I wish you luck when you do deside to get streeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your site, some very sweet caps here :)

    This one is one of my faves.. nice job matching the pic to the caption!

    Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Steffi, it's one of my favorites too...if it's okay to say that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous24/8/10 09:34

    very cute cap.....I bet she went into that bathroom after him!

    ReplyDelete