My captions can be found here: http://torrystgcaptions.tumblr.com/

1.1.15

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

To all my followers, casual readers and people who have somehow found their way to this blog, I wish you all the best for 2015.

I spent my New Years eve working until 8pm. Then I came home to relax and watch a hockey game. I may want to be a girl, but I still love my team! They won. I've spent the last couple hours listening to music and pretending it's just another night (which it is), but fuckin' Ryan Seacrest keeps telling me otherwise! Jackass. Jenny Whalberg still looks great, even if she is crazy (IMO).

I keep thinking of change. I want to change almost everything about my life that doesn't affect me paying the bills.  I want to completely change my apartment (my landlord is cool), I want to change myself, I want to change how I do things....I want to change myself. I don't make New Year's resolutions, I make Birthday resolutions....my birthday is in 15 days. I like the person that I am at the moment, with all my flaws. My birthday resolution, when it comes, is to finally figure out WHO I AM GOING TO BE! I know what I want to be. I know who I wish to be. I know who I am not. And I know my fears.

People, this could be three or four more years of me whining,  I procrastinate. But I really feel positive about things at the moment.  And I hope all of you do too. I love all you, my followers, and wish you nothing but the best for 2015. Hover-boards!

Love Cintia!


(This post was supposed to go up at 12...but my browser crashed...so I had to re-type it all...anyway, LOVE YOU! XXXX!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 LIPS!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Gawd I love Shirley Manson!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment