Gave myself a bit of a makeover, and the blog too. Hopefully it looks okay.
I know I've said it before but I'm really going to try making captions more frequently - actually it seems most of my posts have been me saying the same thing -but hopefully it works out this time.
A couple of notes -for anyone who is a member of my yahoo group, I'm not deleting it, but I'm not adding to it either....so, it's there....but it is what it is. I mainly just use it for links, but I've added all the blogs I follow on the side of this page here...so...
I've found myself feeling a little better about who I am, or rather, who I want to be. I think I've let some things slip over the last few months, but I seem to care less and less about what others perceive me to be. I just wish it came sooner.
I might create a separate page linked to this blog just for some of my current favorite captions. Nothing to big, but just as a way to support some of the great captions out there, and the really nice work people are doing. If anyone has suggestions or is against it please let me know....and about that....
I am terrible at getting back to people. I just replied to some comments from almost a year ago. I don't know what my problem is, but it's not a lack of appreciation....so I do apologize. I'd like to thank someone I really admire for pointing this out recently (you really are incredible), and I truly am sorry....I guess over the years I've let a lot of people down, and have not been communicative. I don't mind if you don't comment, but if you do I will try to get back in a timely fashion. I hope to improve on that in the future.
This community, or whatever it is, is an important part of my life, and I don't want to lose it, and I thank you for your patience and letting me be involved.
-Cintia D.

Love the new look, you've got an eye for beauty. I'll look forward to any new stuff that you do.
ReplyDeleteThanks Samantha, but I think you're the one with the eye for beauty...your caps are gorgeous!
ReplyDelete