My captions can be found here: http://torrystgcaptions.tumblr.com/

24.1.09




The best dream of my life.

A week ago I had the best dream of my life. It wasn't anything erotic really...okay...got me pretty excited...but....

I woke up from my couch. I got up and looked in the mirror and I was her. I was the girl I would have been had those chromosomes or whatever had gone the other way.

I wasn't gorgeous, but pretty. I had shoulder length auburn hair that hung just above my shoulders, and the girl in the mirror smiled....nice teeth, nice eyes, nice lips. I know, still asleep or half asleep that I smiled back. I was so happy to finally see the person I know I am on the inside.

Would I be that much of a different person? I don't think so. I just hide my really fem attributes behind a veil of what a man should be (I fail quite often in this portrayal).

If only someone, something, or somehow the metamorphosis could happen like a story on Fictionmania...I don't believe in god because a supreme being would want an individual to reach it's full potential and happiness...but I prayed with my eyes closed before waking up that god would make my dream a reality and I would see that girl in the mirror for the rest of my days.

I woke up so happy that morning, but afraid to look in the mirror and see the harsh reality, the sex I never had a decision in being....it felt so real in the dream.

The best dream I ever had, and the most crushing dissapointment.

6 comments:

  1. I finished this with tears in my eyes. I totally know how you feel.

    Kisses,
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I had no one to share this with....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing.

    I've never had a dream like that, but I share the feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sweetie. I know exactly how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know the feeling too. I've added you to my 'following' list.
    Keep up the posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Theoretically it is possible to do so. If you can copy your brain onto a computer hard drive you can then transfer the files into the body of a fellow(fella) that would be willing to participate in the process. Or you could just flush your body with estrogen. I do understand that a lot of you think it is science fiction, but the scary truth is that it is possible and that it is very easy to manipulate the volunteers. By the way I do enjoy your captions and I do try to read every thing that people write however it is hard to read depending upon your being of yourself

    ReplyDelete